Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Kate Nicole Olson is here!
So Tuesday morning I get a call from Mike that Robyn is in labor 5 days early and mom isn't coming in until late that evening. I call Robyn feeling a bit panicky and she says yeah she's in labor but the contractions are still pretty far a part. I tell her if she needs anything to call me that I'm heading to my hair dresser for a cut and color to which Robyn replies that she's really in need of a cut herself. So I call my hair dresser to see if she can squeeze her in between my color and my cut. She does, so with great looking hair Robyn heads to the hospital at 11 pm. Mom landed a little after 11 pm and mom and Mike head for the hospital. Dan calls at 10 to midnight and Robyn is really close to delivering. Mike apparently tells her to start pushing if she wants Kate to come before Chloe's birthday. Robyn was successful! In just two pushes with no epidural Baby Kate was born at 11:58 pm on September 16th. 6 lbs 13 ounces and 18 1/2 inches.

Anyway, here are the pictures on the newest Olson!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Thanks for telling me about posting these pictures Mylie. She's so cute :-)